1. Training seats are allotted on receiving the completed and submitted online registration form and the full payment for the course chosen.
2. Payments have to be made online to this account –
Account Name: Ten10 Racing India Pvt Ltd. Account No: 50200005683992
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
IFSC Code: HDFC0000053
3. You can also send a Demand Draft favouring Ten10 Racing India Pvt. Ltd., 26A, 1st Floor, KPTCL Layout Road, Kasavanahalli, Bangalore 560035
4. Training seats are limited and will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
5. Applicants below 18 years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Applicants below 18 years of age who attend without a parent or guardian will not be allowed to ride.
6. Training dates and venues are subject to change with prior intimation as per the discretion of the organisers.
7. The registration fee once paid confirms your seat in the academy. There will be no refunds in full or partial for any reason.
8. In case a scheduled training event is postponed by the organisers, your registration will be carried forward to the next scheduled training event.
9. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. Applicants must report to the training venue on time as per the schedule shared by the organisers.
2. Not reporting at the training venue will be considered as a No Show.
Gear and Safety
1. Motorsports is dangerous and we take utmost care and precaution when we are on a racing circuit. Riding gear is the most important safety equipment for a rider when riding around the race track.
2. All participants must bring their own riding gear as specified: full kit consists of helmet, boots, suit and gloves.
3. Helmets must be a full face covered model and should have ECE/Snell approved safety mark as a minimum requirement. Please ensure your helmet has enough inner padding and has no cracks or broken straps or visors.
4. Participants with defective helmets will not be allowed to ride.
5. Ambulance and first aid facility will be provided at the race track for the entire event.
6. Full safety kit is also available on rent by the Academy. If you need to rent the riding safety kit, kindly mention at the time of registration.
1. Motorsports and motorcycle training is dangerous and might lead to injuries of simple or serious kind and can even result in disability or loss of life. In any case, the applicant or their representative shall hold harmless the company Ten10 Racing and all the members of the training team, technical team and whosoever who are involved with Ten10 Racing Academy, for any and all claims for damage or responsibility for accidents, mechanical faults, or case of injury, etc. deriving from the use of the vehicles of the Academy.
Accommodation, Food & Transportation
1. Ten10 Racing Academy will provide accommodation and transportation facility to the race track as an add-on.
2. For applicants who have opted for a one day training course along with accommodation will be provided one night’s stay.
3. For applicants who have opted for a one day training course along with food will be provided breakfast and lunch.
4. For applicants who have opted for a one day training course along with transportation will be provided pick up and drop from hotel or Ten10 Racing Academy office to training venue.
5. For applicants who have opted for a three day training course along with accommodation will be provided three nights stay.
6. For applicants who have opted for a one day training course along with food will be provided breakfast, lunch and dinner on three days.
7. For applicants who have opted for a one day training course along with transportation will be provided pick up and drop from hotel or Ten10 Racing Academy office to training venue.
1. Training will not be conducted in case of a Force Majeure and the event will be rescheduled.
2. "Force Majeure Event" shall include any act of God including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake or other natural disaster, act of any sovereign including but not limited to war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities whether war be declared or not, civil war, rebellion, or insurrection being beyond the control of any of the Parties and affecting performance.